Business Transformation: In an increasingly competitive and constantly changing environment of rapid technological change and economic uncertainty, organizations today survive through continuous evaluation and development of their workforce, leaders and performance culture. Systematic assessments and improvements of these organizational dimensions help ensure agility in a growing competitive market as well as optimal performance and efficiency of business operations. Consider the following in your organization.
WGA’s Strategy Consulting services extend across business functions and we serve a broad array of industries. We serve local, regional and global clients, and we align our efforts with your overall corporate strategy
WGA’s Business Transformation Practice helps organizations do more than just change – we help organizations evolve
Is your organization adaptable and resilient in the face of major change?
Do teams in your organization communicate effectively so that information flows quickly, accurately and without hindrance?
Are conflicts and disagreements resolved in a healthy and constructive manner?
Learning and Training
WGA’s Learning and Training services help our clients establish learning capabilities, collaboration and knowledge sharing to unlock innovation for Business Transformation
Does organizational learning rely heavily on coaching between managers and associates?
Is training development and delivery chaotic and inconsistent?
Is your organization struggling to innovate?
WGA helps companies take their organization to the next level through a guided process towards a realistic and executable vision for the future.
Does your organization have a strong sense of direction and purpose for tomorrow?
Does your leadership team have the skills and capabilities necessary to define organizational goals, organize and inspire people to achieve those goals, and ensure sustained growth?
WGA’s proven organizational development and change management processes help organizations move from acceptable to accomplished
Is your organization performing at maximum capacity?
Is your workforce continually increasing the value and efficiency of day-to-day operations?
Business Transformation: Industry expertise
WGA’s services focus on helping our clients develop a corporate strategy that offers the “best position to win”. We begin by evaluating value streams, customer needs, cost position, competitive position, growth opportunities, and operating performance. We focus on the details that enable our clients organization to deliver uncommon results through executing cost reduction and organic growth roadmaps, as well as acquisitions.
Our Industry Practices include:
Business Value of WGA’s Business Transformation Services
Impact on Business Performance
Business transformation can unlock breakthrough performance and reduce costs.
A lack of responsiveness to organizational issues, such as workforce proficiency, organizational conflict and manager professional development, can lead to:
– Loss of Competitive Advantage
– Business Process Disruption
– Business Continuity and Reliability
– Product or Service Quality
– Overall Lack of Organizational Effectiveness
– Low Morale and Employee Disengagement
– Employee Turnover
– Reduced Efficiency
WGA’s Business Transformation Approach
WGA’s business transformation services focus on providing customized and sustainable solutions to overcome the challenges hindering the growth of your business in order to create long-lasting success and high performance.
Our business transformation method includes the following service delivery phases:
- Treatment Plan with Action Steps
- Facilitation of Treatment Plan
- Measurement and Reporting of Results
- Strategic Planning: Development of execution plans to achieve high organizational performance.
- Leadership Coaching: Executive coaching to drive the company to its full potential.
- Team Coaching: Assessment of team dynamics to identify root cause of problems, areas for improvement and develop a high-performing team.
- Conflict Management: Assessment of personality traits and individualized action plans to overcome workplace conflict.
- Competency Proficiency Frameworks: Assessment of skills and capabilities of current workforce to identify workforce training needs